Sunday 24 August 2014

Kapiti Quilting Club - Meshwork Class

Yesterday I had the pleasure of running a Meshwork class for the members of Kapiti Quilting Club.
They hold their club meetings a the Waikane Bridge Club and we were fortunate to use these wonderful facilities for our class.  Fantastic space, great light, warm and everyone had their own table to work from.

I have had Windows 7 installed and have lost the wonderful photo editor I usually use to trim down my photos and reduce their size.  So these pictures are large files and hopefully won't take to long to load onto your screens. 

Here is samples of yesterdays students work.

 
 







  Was a very enjoyable class and I look forward to maybe tutoring at this club in the future.  Thank you ladies, you were a pleasure to teach.

Happy meshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls