Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Four Sided Kaleidoscopes

Last Saturday I held my first Four Sided Kaleidoscope Class for the year.  My camera skills weren't up to standard so I'm sorry about the quality of these pictures.

Before
The beginnings of a new design

Before




I look forward to seeing these quilts completed. 
Now one of these wonderful ladies emailed me a picture of her completed 6 sided kaleidoscope from one of my classes last year.  Sorry Mary, I couldn't get BlogSpot to  display your picture in the right direction.
Marys original fabric





2 comments:

  1. I love these blocks Shirley. Do you use 4 Layers of fabric maTched at saMe point. I have got great fabrics for kaleidoscope but only 5 repeats, but is could ddo this with 4????? Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen, four repeats is all you need.

      Delete

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls