Wednesday 20 August 2014

Another use for Clover Wonder Clips



I have been using these Wonder Clips for a year.  What a brilliant idea - no more pricking myself in the legs with pins pinned into my binding as I hand sew them down.

I have however just discovered (some of you probably already do this) another use for these wonderful clips.

To help me crotchet the front and back of my cushion together I used these clips to hold them in place. Wow - for the sides that may not have been totally the exact size, I was able to ease and hold in place - they don't slip like with pins.


Center is a hank of Misti Alpaca
Hand Paint Worsted.
The rust is Tekapo
That's another UFO finished.
Happy Stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls